A Walk A Day . . .

Walk a day with me and see what I see.

Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh, Happy Day

wow, this thing really does work. already i have met 2 new people. and i thank them for their kind comments. i don't have much time to post just now, as i have a horse to ride. actually, i am getting paid to ride this horse for someone else. YEAAHH. two dreams have come true for me in just 2 weeks. i was handsomely rewarded for some pictures that i took of a horse for his owner, and i am getting paid to ride a horse. it is cool to get paid for doing something that I love doing (photography and horses and photographing horses). Ah, the American Dream. Ah, God does answer prayers! here are a few more of my photos. enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home